Labor law in the service of human resources management
Advising HR departments means tailoring the advice to their expectations
A pragmatic advice
Philippot Avocats law firm seeks first and foremost to understand the real expectations of human resources departments and their various stakeholders.
The provided advice aims to help the company secure its practices, overcome obstacles, and streamline its operations.
A flexible approach
The firm is organized in such a way as to allow maximum reactivity and availability.
The relationship with the clients as well as the form of the interventions are determined in agreement with each client.
Flexibility and fluidity in the working relationship are considered essential are two main characters for the firm.
The intervention of the law firm can take various forms, including the following…
- Work meetings
- Conference calls
- Quick email correspondence
- Drafting agreements, contracts, etc.
- Drafting response letters to employees, trade unions, labor inspectors (e.g., responding to a litigation threat)
- Practical guides (e.g., guide to professional elections)
- Operational calendar (e.g., collective dismissal)
- Presentation or communication documents for employee representative bodies or external parties (e.g., PowerPoint presentation for the Works Council or Board of Directors)
- Training for operational staff and executives (e.g., in the context of organizational restructuring or prior to a works council meeting)
- Coaching (e.g., before a negotiation meeting)
- Benchmarking (e.g., benchmarking of contractual indemnities)