Litigation in labour law
Litigation means representing and defending your client before the courts
CHOOSING AND IMPLEMENTING THE DEFENSE STRATEGY
The development of a defense strategy can be complex. It is not limited to simply dealing with the legal issue at hand. Indeed, managing litigation requires a good knowledge of the client’s specific issues, the context in which the litigation arose, the company’s culture, current or future projects that could be linked to it, the risks of “chain” litigation, etc.
The firm works on all of these issues with its clients in order to define the best approach to the labor law dispute entrusted to it.
DEFENSE OF COMPANIES BEFORE ALL COURTS HAVING JURISDICTION IN EMPLOYMENT LAW
The firm assists and represents its clients before all courts with jurisdiction in employment law.
This may include the Industrial Tribunal, the Court of Appeal, the Criminal Court or the High Court.
Litigation may concern the following subjects…
- Individual and collective dismissals
- Application of local law (salary maintenance, non-competition clause, etc.)
- Challenging decisions of the labor inspectorate
- Harassment, discrimination, equal treatment
- Professional Elections
- Appointment of experts
- URSSAF controls
- Contestation of recognition of work-related accidents
- Consequences of occupational accidents and diseases
- Criminal liability of the company and its managers, etc.