Labor Law Training
OUR QUARTERLY TRAINING PROGAMS
Understand and put into practice the latest developments in employment law
Quarterly training allows managers, HR directors, lawyers, and any person working in connection with employment law to:
Secure the management of human resources;
Adapt the company’s practices to legal developments;
Follow and understand the latest developments in employment law;
Apply them in a practical way.
Number of trainees
Our programs are coordinated with our training organization LUMI FORMATION, certified QUALIPOI
OUR THEMATIC PROGRAMS
Master social law for human resources
WHY FOLLOW THEMATIC TRAINING?
To acquire the crucial ability to identify risks.
To learn basic research and analysis techniques applied to labor law and human resources.
To be able to implement complete HR processes dealing with labor law, including how to identify practical objectives and determine what steps to take.
To learn how to structure and develop written material involving HR issues as applied to the reality of professional legal practice.
To develop practical strategies for discussing issues and differences with human resources employees, unions, management, staff representatives, occupational physicians and govenment officials.
This training program is mainly intended for executives, human resources personnel, payroll managers, department managers and lawyers in employment law. The firm offers preferential rates to clients who choose an annual formula open to several company employees.
14 INDEPENDENT MODULES
- Practical introduction to labor law: Sources of basic information, individual and collective labor relations, health and working hours.
- Auditing techniques in social law: Understanding audit methodology and knowing how to use Légifrance for HR practice.
- Hiring management: Recruitment, either on a fixed-term or a permanent contract, drafting standards and complex clauses in an employment contract.
- Managing working hours: Company obligations, techniques for preventing problems, focusing on fixed-term contracts.
- Managing the termination of employment contracts, including those involving non-protected and protected employees, evaluating costs and controlling risks.
- Setting up the CSE: Organizing elections and starting CSE functioning.
- Managing the CSE in a company with less than 50 employees.
- Managing the CSE in a company with at least 50 employees: Attributions and competences of the CSE and the central CSE, the roles of its members, material means, organizing and managing meetings.
- Negotiating a company agreement: Usefulness of a company agreement, drafting and negotiation methods.
- Mastering salary policy: Determining legal and conventional remuneration, avoiding risks involving back pay issues and mastering the tools of complementary remuneration.
- Understanding professional training and training mechanisms.
- Monitoring employee activity: Understanding the rules, knowing how to draw them up and how to use them.
- Health and safety at work: Knowing the principles of accident prevention, how to implement the legal tools behind those principles and how to respond to workplace accidents.
- Mutual insurance and provident funds: Identifying company obligations regarding social protection, the social protection regime and how to anticipate URSSAF controls.
A CUSTOMIZED PROGRAM AND FORMAT
The firm can organize and conduct all types of training on all employment law issues.
The theme and format of each training session is adapted to the client’s request, whether it be current events or specific company needs. For example, we offer practical sessions for operational staff and more general approaches for management, the principles of labor law for a general audience, etc.
In the same way, the program is entirely customized to meet the concrete concerns of the specific audience.
Our training room
We will be delighted to welcome you to our training room, 87 avenue des Vosges in Strasbourg